Monday, July 27, 2009

What to Expect..

So I bought and read the "What to Expect Before You're Expecting" and I've got an announcement I think everyone needs to hear who has not read this book. You should not smoke pot while you are pregnant, or even while you're trying to conceive. How is it possible that millions of women have gone through their pregnancies without ever reading this book?
Seriously. Dude. Duuuude.

What's really great is that the book doesn't ever say "Effing stop smoking pot, you crack whore!" -- It tries to passively convince the reader that smoking pot isn't at all healthy for you or your baby, but never quite drives the point home like I would have expected. I'm waiting for the you shouldn't throw yourself down a flight of stairs when you're pregnant chapter.

For my next blog: "Common sense and you - stop being a dillhole"

No comments:

Post a Comment